Bullet Hell Shooter Shogun is a shoot’em up inspired by japanese arcade games of the 90’s. We created this game as a tribute to the old-school manic shooters (aka bullet hell or danmaku) but enhanced with a modern, touch based game-interface and easy to read HD graphics. As gamers ourselves, our first goal was to create a game that we wanted to play.
– Classic bullet-hell shooting action
– Pixel perfect retro design atop hi-res 3D backgrounds
– HD Graphics
– Superb Electro-rock soundtrack by French band Yubaba Smith & Fortune
– Witty bosses with humourous lines
– Bullet-time weapon menu
– Worldwide, cross-platform leaderboard